Clear All

• So what is better Xbox One or Play Station

So what is best for my new Racing Car Simulator

Tony

A PC with tri-monitor support, that is all.... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
      A PC with tri-monitor support, that is all.... Lol
      Is that with the steering wheel and peddles and driving seat and three 30" screens

Tony

Comment

how about a real go Kart or similar and meet some where on the week end and have some fun, get permission to use a large parking lot, or depending on tires and kart type, one can use a dirt track as well,
        It looks like it would be blast to me, and if you get in to pro classes (money spent big time) they have shifters and so on with speeds up to 100 mph, and when your butt is only inch's off the ground I bet it seem very fast, look up Kart racing on U tube,

it starts to get interesting about 2 mins in, and I am sure it would be much better driving than watching

Last edited by BHD; 08-31-2015, 08:18 AM.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Its seems a lot of fun for someone young, but a cannot afford the pain of a broken something, after all I have been through over the last couple of years with shoulder and neck replacements, so I would rather use a simulator in the comfort of my own home to get the thrill of racing a racing car

Tony

Comment

AFM, do some google searching on it. I am looking to build one some day, hopefully sooner than later. Its going to take some coin though, it aint cheap, but with the right setup, its amazing

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
              So what is best for my new Racing Car Simulator

Tony
              A real car, driven down your highway with your foot to the floor and the cops behind.
              ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

AFM, do some google searching on it. I am looking to build one some day, hopefully sooner than later. Its going to take some coin though, it aint cheap, but with the right setup, its amazing
                I have just bought a racing car simulator + flight simulator from www.pagianimports.com.au after a lot of research on the web and am in the process of setting it up, I wanted to set up with three 30" screens but on rearching I found I was going to have trouble setting them with my Xbox one, so I have set it all up with a 40" LED screen.
                I bought a six speed shifter, with Thrustmaster peddles and Ferrari wheel and of cause the racing bucket seat with the kicker under it, and hope to have it all working in a couple of days.
                And yes your right it an't cheap, I have already spent a couple of grand.

Tony

Comment

Tony, buy 3 xbox360 units. They are cheap. Then Forza 4. Supports 3 screen setup with 3 boxes right out of the box

Comment

I'm stuck on PS3 in order to play the Batman series.

Comment

Tony, buy 3 xbox360 units. They are cheap. Then Forza 4. Supports 3 screen setup with 3 boxes right out of the box
                      That is what pissed me off there was no way to run 3 screens without three XBoxes so i got a cheap 40" led

Tony

Comment

Sounds like a crazy investment for a racing simulator game. I would have taken that couple grand and found something more interesting to do with it. Like 20 trips to the racetrack to drive a numerous amount of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by joeytheplumber View Post
                          Sounds like a crazy investment for a racing simulator game. I would have taken that couple grand and found something more interesting to do with it. Like 20 trips to the racetrack to drive a numerous amount of cars.
                          Yes but when you have money you like splashing it around, life wasn't meant to be easy for same, but for other it is

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post

Yes but when you have money you like splashing it around, life wasn't meant to be easy for same, but for other it is

Tony

Hey, to each his own, I have nothign against it. I just feel for myself the enjoyment of racing those cars for real on a track beats any video game experience.

Comment

I have an xbox one myself, I?ve played a ps4 but I prefer my xbox. It?s a matter of opinion really, both have to pay for online, ps4 is more powerful though at the minute xbox one has the better games and upcoming games (again, it?s just my opinion).

Comment

Working...
                              X