Site Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Maintenance

I wonder if it will give us back all out lost posts? Has anyone heard from ANYONE at Ridgid regarding the lost posts?
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

I guess Bob d has I see him reposting pictures on some of his restored threads. I doubt my 650 or whatever posts will be brought back. Honestly I don't know why I still bother coming back here.
    -Byron

Comment

• fixitright
      fixitright commented
      Editing a comment
      Your coming back because you love us?

(Boredom killer)

I guess I feel I owe something to this site. Because of it, I got a k50, then started running c8 cable with a drill. My life is easier now because of that. It's also nice to come here and talk $hit with like minded people. There's dcf, and even though it's still (barely) hanging on, and uncensored, 3 of the 4 of us are active here on the ridgid forum and it seems redundant to post there when I can just post here. I don't know what happened with pz, my account is still active and not banned there, but I'm not able to access my account and the admin won't answer my emails. Drama gets too bad on that site sometimes and I don't really want to make a new account and post another intro saying, "hi I'm already a member here, this is cable or root" rant over
    -Byron

Comment

Originally posted by Cable or root View Post
      I guess I feel I owe something to this site. Because of it, I got a k50, then started running c8 cable with a drill. My life is easier now because of that. It's also nice to come here and talk $hit with like minded people. There's dcf, and even though it's still (barely) hanging on, and uncensored, 3 of the 4 of us are active here on the ridgid forum and it seems redundant to post there when I can just post here. I don't know what happened with pz, my account is still active and not banned there, but I'm not able to access my account and the admin won't answer my emails. Drama gets too bad on that site sometimes and I don't really want to make a new account and post another intro saying, "hi I'm already a member here, this is cable or root" rant over

You are you running 15' 5/8" sectional cable with a drill? On kitchen sinks?

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
        PLUMBER RICK commented
        Editing a comment
        C-8 are 7.5' cables. i also use my drill when need be with that cable.

Rick.

• Cable or root
        Cable or root commented
        Editing a comment
        From vents, yes if getting on the roof is a possibility or even real steep roofs with the vent near the edge I can run cable with a drill walking up the ladder. 1500 rpms with self feeding cable makes the job quick. Also for floordrains in finished basements. I use the drill more than the k 50 now

Hey cable

if you post on PZ as a new member and in your intro say you can?t get in to your old account admin will fix it for you.
      Which License Would You Like To See?
      c36, LA City, LA County, NITC, P.I.P.E Or PHCC?

Comment

Working...
      X