Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help uploading videos in the field using Apple (iPhone/iPad) products?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help uploading videos in the field using Apple (iPhone/iPad) products?

Hello all,

Excuse me if this has been asked. I did several searches before posting hoping to find any threads regarding.

I'm trying to find a way for my guys to upload the videos they take of sewer lines before they leave the site. Currently, they do their inspeciton, load to a usb drive and bring them back to the office at the end of the day for me to upload and send out to clients. I feel like there HAS to be a way to get them uploaded immediately. They have iPads and iPhones they can use for this. We have tried getting upload kits for the iPads, but they get an error that is related to the the usb requiring more power (according to the internet Apple support) and so that was a dead end.

I'm wondering how do YOU get your videos up to the cloud? We do not use RigidConnect, but upload to another cloud service.

Any help you can give would be appreciated!
    Michele

Maybe setup a Facebook page as PRIVATE and only let the clients/techs in once approved or have password to do so. Best of all it's FREE for U.

Comment

Step 1 - throw away the Apple products
      Step 2 - purchase Android based products and have no more problems
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

• MAV
        MAV commented
        Editing a comment
        Oddly enough that is going to be our solution. Just purchased inexpensive laptops to go with the guys in the field. In future I believe we'll be looking into the WiFi enabled SeeSnakes which I "think" have the capability I'm looking for. TBD.
    Working...
    X