X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since We are Adding to the Circular Saw Line

...with the new R3203 6 1/2" compact framing saw, why not make a trim saw? Sized similarly to the Porter-Cable 314 or the Makita 4200NH to specialize in plywoods, cement boards and other sheet goods.

Of course, once you've got a wood-cutting trim saw, it is just a simple modification to create a tile saw from the same basic tool.

I'd fetch one up in a minute! And I'll bet it would be a big seller!
    Phil
    Tools Rule

ok now i am dumb where is this saw i can't find it? is it corded or cordless? and can some one provide a link it? also how much are they going for? this may sound dumb but as ridgid comes out with corded cirular saws i buy them i have both the 3200 and 3210 one set i use the othen i will never open in my life time as they will belong to one of grand kids that is either doing carpentry or atleast has an interest in it. i told you it would sound dumb.
    Last edited by oldslowchevy; 11-26-2006, 12:12 AM.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, It's already at Home Depot.

WXYZ Here
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

ok so can someone tell me what the"plywood ID system-for fast adjustment" is and why does this site have it listed anywhere? also how well does the f.a.s.t. dust blower work?
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I don't find anything about this new saw on the Ridgid website either. I am guessing that the plywood ID system is just some special indications on the depth of cut scale for the popular plywood thicknesses.
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

6 1/2 framing saw

The only place on the web site this saw shows up is in your ebox under register new tool its on the list for saws. I have had one for 2 weeks and just built a large deck with it and it worked great.

Comment

lol i love the "flame job" on the lowwer gaurd
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Trim Saw !!!

Oh,yeah a small trim saw,me too, fetch it up real quick...

Comment

the id system is just an easier way to adjust your cutting depth quickly. and i tell you if you not tried this saw words can't describe how fast it is and the dust blower works better than any other system on other saws.

Comment

Working...
                  X