Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have an idea for a tool, what's it worth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have an idea for a tool, what's it worth.

hey ppl. am in australia.

after sober consideration of the concepts i posted here prior, i'm going to
    mess around with some prototyping.

thanks.

matt.
    Last edited by brisiance; 01-23-2007, 09:59 AM. Reason: silence being the better part of valour 'n all . . .

Re: i have an idea for a tool, what's it worth.

oi you ! yeah you . i'm talking to you. tell me what you think. meritous or otherwise. make fun of me because of my accent. i don't care. spill your guts.

Comment

Here's one for the roofers, maybe someone already thought it up, anyhow do you remember back in school, the heavy duty paper cutters, I would love to see one even more durable for cutting asphalt shingles and it should have an adjustment base for pitch degrees, I sort of made a home model of one(only 90% cuts), but to take it up on the roof, its heavy and dangerous. I need my fingers, but if you guys can produce one with safety features I would most certainly buy one.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
        Here's one for the roofers, maybe someone already thought it up, anyhow do you remember back in school, the heavy duty paper cutters, I would love to see one even more durable for cutting asphalt shingles and it should have an adjustment base for pitch degrees, I sort of made a home model of one(only 90% cuts), but to take it up on the roof, its heavy and dangerous. I need my fingers, but if you guys can produce one with safety features I would most certainly buy one.
        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...51XJ7?v=glance
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Hi BobD, thanks for the info, figures that the idea is already out there, you must have seen this tool, for you to be able to find it. A lot of $ for this tool, if you had any experience with it, it sure would be nice to hear from you. I think I'll go ahead and get one anyhow, my guys would be greatfull if I do. The rotating base is the winner, thanks again.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
          X