• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Radio

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    Josh forgot about this thread..

Josh where are you?

Not the first time Ridgid has left us hanging and waiting.

Comment

RIDGID never left me hanging..in 05 when my hubby got the scout..i registered it on line i we should have received the case for it..

Nothing for 1 month and i forgot about it...

Summer of '06 i thought about it and called ridgid and they said they don't send the free case for it...i was late

After caling them every day and leaving them voicemails...finaly got it in the mail...ups!!! Even though they don't send the free case anymore...you have to pay for it

First class baby!!

Ridgid never let me down..yet

Comment

That makes 1 of us.

The products are amazing. The service is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
          That makes 1 of us.

The products are amazing. The service is horrendous.
          Why don't you pm josh?

Comment

I have done so on previous issues. Still waiting on some answers. However, 2 points to note on this:
            1. Info like this shouldn't necessarily only be available in a private message, nor should we have to go that route to get someone to notice our questions. It should be all over the place, so all Ridgid owners/fans can know about it.
            2. Josh should not be stuck in the position where he is the only source of info for us. Ridgid has a sales dept., and a marketing dept., and a customer service department. Those resources should be employed more heavily, rather than us always having to go through Josh.
            Just my 1/2 cent worth.

Comment

man do i agree on that!!
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
                I have done so on previous issues. Still waiting on some answers. However, 2 points to note on this:
                1. Info like this shouldn't necessarily only be available in a private message, nor should we have to go that route to get someone to notice our questions. It should be all over the place, so all Ridgid owners/fans can know about it.
                2. Josh should not be stuck in the position where he is the only source of info for us. Ridgid has a sales dept., and a marketing dept., and a customer service department. Those resources should be employed more heavily, rather than us always having to go through Josh.
                Just my 1/2 cent worth.
                Couldn't agree more.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

OSC and Bob,

Thanks for the nod of agreement. Glad to hear that this Krazy Kanuck isn't talking out of his arse.

Mrs. Westcoast,

Not to say I meant any snootieness in my thoughts at your suggestion (I just realized that my response maybe wasn't worded the best, and seemed to read with a harsh tone). I do appreciate the idea of what you let me know - it was a route that most wouldn't think of. A good heads up.

Comment

Sent an email to the company they would neither would confirm nor deny a jobsite radio.

Comment

Just have to wait and see then. Maybe we'll all be lucky, and they'll be out for Christmas - I can put it on my wish list that I hand the wife. (The conversation would go something like this: "Honey, if you want me to lay a new hardwood floor, I want you to go out and buy me this Ridgid radio so that I have some entertainment. .... Okay, baby, please go out and buy me this radio? Okay, sweetie pie, I will put in this hardwood floor and paint the kitchen, if you would be so generous as to buy me this radio for Christmas?? ..... I love you???? I'll cook you dinner too?").

Pure velvet baby, pure velvet.

Comment

Id love to see that SKU number also. I will run a product search on the store systems computer tomorrow night anyway

Comment

Looks like no radio for Christmas this year...Dang it!

Comment

nope... no radio for Christmas. I ma gonna try and carry a camcorder into probrands office tomorrow and make him give you guys a rundown of what all is on the radio and when it will launch.

Josh

Comment

josh, why does it seem ridgid knows what there customers want, but they delay the launch or the up grade or the fix to the viberateing sex shop band saw, to the point of losing customers to another brand.

example you told us before holloween that the radio should be in store before christmas(notice i said should and not would) and now it won't happen, then there has been the band saw issue that has plag ridgid for years now but no fix insight. i really want a band saw and have for over 2 years now, and i for one am getting tired of ridgid draging there feet on this. we are loyal to ridgid, but ridgid does not apper to be very loyal to us at times.
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by plastrr385 View Post
                                Looks like no radio for Christmas this year...Dang it!
                                D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X