Honest 3.0 or 3.5 Lithium Ion Battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest 3.0 or 3.5 Lithium Ion Battery

I am extremely disappointed with Ridgid and the techs who told myself and other the new 18 volt lithium batteries were 2.9 AH when in fact they are only 1.5AH. Ridgid this was a dumb move on your part for several reasons. Consumers in general are power hungry and crave to have the best their money can buy, trademen want and need the longer run times of the higher 3.0 or better 3.5 AH batteries some of your competition offers. Why did you miss the opportunity to market a 3.0 or 3.5 lithium ion battery that would fit the 18volt nicad tools and the 18volt select max tools? I know myself and other Ridgid cordless tool owners and consumers looking to purchase cordless tools would gladly invest in Ridgid if the numbers beat the competition. Now you have Ryobi selling 2.4AH lithiums that fit all their current tools and Ridgid owners left scratching their heads wondering if and when you people are going to catch up or take the lead? Come on, get those lithium cells into some cases, package them with a charger and sell them for aound $200.00. Please don't fall behind and force myself and others who purchased your tools above other manufacturers to change brands. Thank you.
Working...
X