Portable Blender?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Blender?

Now that more and more people are health conscious a battery powered portable blender might come in handy. Think of the healthy protein shakes and smoothies you could make, or in your off hours some mixed drinks? I can see it now big break resistant pitcher and orange Ridgid base just begging for that higher AH 18 volt lithium. I want that battery.

Re: Portable Blender?

Go to a GNC and they sell mixing cups that have a baffle in them that will mix drinks up very well. Cost like $4.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Yep, that is what i use to make the protein drinks....
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

i was at an auto parts store, kragen last week and they have a 2 stroke gas powered blender. i think it's called a tailgator.

now that's more of a tim allen kind of thing.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I saw that gas powered blender in action. Thanks for the mixing cup suggestion, but I was just pushing for another idea to justify a stronger 18 volt battery. I'm sure if Ridgid ever made such a blender it would be strong enough to mix up fruit and ice too. I've been making protein shakes over thirty years and the early stuff was horrible. Wouldn't mix with an outboard motor! Products available now are easy to mix and taste pretty darn good.

Comment

heh. If you weren't a senior member I'd fully expecting someone else to come along and post a web link to exactly such a thing in a day or two.

I know Coleman makes a propane powered blender for camping.

Comment

My bad... it's not propane powered. It's electric/rechargeable.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...releasenum=331

I thought everything they made for camping ran on those little propane tanks somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                My bad... it's not propane powered. It's electric/rechargeable.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/Colem...releasenum=331

I thought everything they made for camping ran on those little propane tanks somehow.
                Wow, that's a nice looking blender at a decent price. Guess my idea wasn't that far fetched. You had me think'in when you first wrote "propane powered".
                Now imagine if Ridgid decided to give Coleman some competition and make their own blender only powered by Ridgid batteries? Good way to spark somemore interest in the Ridgid line. Still wonder why they didn't come out with a 1/2" heavy duty cordless impact gun? I've seen some reasonably priced and here again Ridgid would not only give their user base another handy tool but also drum up some interest from outside their normal customers.

Comment

Working...
                X