Quick connect hand chuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick connect hand chuck

Doing what I do, the quick connect coupler like the one on the 9.6 volt pivoting screw driver works great but I still have to carry a seperate drill with a regular hand chuck to run things like step bits and small hole saws. I was wondering if there was an attachment made that has the quarter inch quick connect end with a regular hand chuck for use with the pivoting screw driver.

Re: Quick connect hand chuck

They already make such an animal.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Look around in good hardware stores. This doesn't mean Home Depot or Lowes. Think more like an ACE or DoItBest Hardware store. Please see picture below for the idea of what to look for. You can also get drill bits with 1/4" hex shanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you both. I figured there would be something out there.

Comment

You might like the idea of hex shank drill bits better. They are super handy if you need to make a pilot hole for a screw and are using a hex shank cordless screwdriver. Please see picture below. These can be found in home centers, hardware stores or online.
          Attached Files

Comment

You can get those at most stores. They are usually included in kits with bits and all but most manufacturers make them.

Comment

Working...
            X