This Time Next Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Time Next Year

This time next year Home Depot will be bursting at the seams with all sorts of Ridgid cordless tools, kits and accessories. High Amp Hour lithium batteries in all voltages will be hung on the wall with care, single, dual and even triple port charges that run on house current, car adapters and "dreams" will fill the shelves. Ridgid max select as far as the eye can see will crowd out all the competition. In addition to all the cordless woodworking, metal working and trade tools there will be many household cordless specialties. The cordless blender, toothbrush, electric knife, and salad spinner to name a few. I'll change my tires using my new Ridgid 18/24 volt 1/2" heavy duty impact gun. My Ridgid cordless grease gun will make quick work of my tractor fittings. I'll laugh when we lose power because my Ridgid worklight now has the new high power LED bulb which gives me 30 hours of bright non fading light. The future holds all sorts of possibilities,we the consumers are ready and willing to buy some of these and other products if Ridgid would just make them. The balls in their court.

Re: This Time Next Year

That's a good one Frank! In the meantime here's how Ridgid is faring in the mid-size lithium market:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...ithium+battery

Looks almost identical to the 2.4 ah Ryobi. At least it's made by TTI

Ern

Comment

lmao,..... you know i am really starting to think for some reason the frank really really want some......"High Amp Hour lithium batteries"

i wonder why i think this??
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I'm thinking Frank has been spending serious time around a high amp punch bowl!
        Hell yeah....Lets hear it for visions of Maxselects dancing in our heads. On marketing, On engineering, On product development he cried!......as the Home Depot sleigh flew out of sight.
        And the little old tool guys were all nestled down to rest.......with wishes of big discounts deep in their dreams.
        Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas to all......Ray
        Last edited by roadrashray; 12-24-2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Ok I think you all have been in the eggnog

Comment

lmao you guys are sick you know that right, lol but that is why i like you guys, and merry christmas to you all
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

actually my sources say that they are working on the plumbing stuff and ignoring all the wood stuff

but then again, what do i know

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                Oh Rick! You just set yourself up I will be nice though
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                  I have a few minutes why don't you tell me.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                  X