Question regarding this forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding this forum.

I have a tool that I have recently submitted a patent on. I am interested in speaking with a Rigid rep and maybe getting some feedback from users. Is this an applicable forum for this purpose? Also is this forum actively used by Admin. and reviewed? Should I pursue someone at the parent company as opposed to here?
    Thank you for any response or information.

Re: Question regarding this forum.

A representative visits with us almost daily.You can private message our moderator Josh and he can help you.Please be informed he is a busy man

good luck and welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      A representative visits with us almost daily.You can private message our moderator Josh and he can help you.Please be informed he is a busy man

good luck and welcome to the forum
      Thanks, I just found a good answer in another post also. I'll link it in a moment:

This information is from Josh.

you can contact us through this page. From the topic dropdown select "Marketing - New Tool Ideas" We have a form we can send to you to keep everything official and protect yourself.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Email-Ridgid/index.htm

Guess I shouldn't be so lazy. They should check out getting a "Sticky" feature for their forums though. It makes it simple to find frequently asked questions which the moderators like. Many forums have about 5 articles at the top. Anyway, thanks again.
      Last edited by kevkahuna; 12-31-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

is it a plumbing tool

or a carpenter tool

do you need it test driven

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

It's a plumbing tool. I started another thread for it. It looks like it may have some competition, but may be viable.
          http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14960

Comment

Working...
          X