X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any METRINCH user's?

I recall there used to be a never ending amount of infomercials about the metrinch wrench tool set.

I have had these tools now for almost 10+ years.

Typically I'm working on "stuff" away from my tool box. I tend to run back and forth getting the right wrench! Yeah I know take all the wrenches with you to the work location..

Well, the metrinch series allows you to go metric or sae with one wrench. They do have a few unusual sized wrenches but they do that because of the metric crap. They are also very well designed for working those bummed up hex heads!

Anyway, the metrinch tools are very good and a clever design. I have complimented my set to include all combination wrenches, 1/4 and 3/8 drive sockets.

I wonder why we have not seen them lately? I think Sears carried the metrinch tool sets for a while but no longer.

Cactus Man

Re: any METRINCH user's?

How well do they hold up with high torque?

Comment

well on the grunt scale of 1-10 I rate it an eight

Cactus Man

Comment

Haven't broken mine yet - amazing set to leave in the car/truck or bring with you camping, at the race track, etc. Do they replace all the Snap-On stuff I've loved for years, no - but you can't get such a complete, quality, compact set anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X