Tool Idea for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Idea for sale

I have an idea for a tool, that will work for all powertools alike, I can't tell you too much about it as it is in proto-type right now but works 100%, but I do assure you that it will have a big impact on power tools of all kinds.

I was wondering who would I contact about selling my idea, I know this forum is for posting ideas, but I would like to know who I would send my idea too.

Letting you know as I contact you I have contacted other companies as well about the same offer.

If you wish to know more please contact me back at my email address or here, and to further let you know that I will be selling my prototype to who ever is willing.

Hope to hear from you in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Nick

Re: Tool Idea for sale

Nick,

You obviously need a patent attorney. They can help you patent your idea and contact R&D departments of tool manufacturers to help you sell it. You're setting yourself up to get ripped off otherwise.
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.

Comment

what do you think about the invention websites, where you can send them your idea and they take it to shows and see if they can find a buyer.

My dad has done it once spent 5,000.oo but no word from them yet, almost 2 years now.

EDIT:
      I'll edit this post with the name of the site when I find it out

Comment

Originally posted by nick_21 View Post
        what do you think about the invention websites, where you can send them your idea and they take it to shows and see if they can find a buyer.

My dad has done it once spent 5,000.oo but no word from them yet, almost 2 years now.

EDIT:
        I'll edit this post with the name of the site when I find it out
        The web is inundated with rip-offs targetted at inventors.
        The fact that late night TV is where almost all the "inventors wanted" ads appear is an indicator.
        Idea's, concepts and inventions are incredibly easy to steal.
        Bottom line...get a REPUTABLE patent attorney and do it right.

Comment

Working...
        X