Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

    Bring it back!!! I have a veto propac and I like the jobmax much better. I heard it wasn't a big seller but I only saw it at HD, never at a supply house. I have a spare(thanks, you know who you are) but what do I do after that?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

  • #2
    Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

    They cleared those out for $19 here some time ago. I regret not buying a spare or two then. I really like mine. If they could bring it back and add even more pockets on the outside it would be fantastic.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

      ben, i know, you know, who gave you that

      and you didn't even get your hands dirty

      once you load that up bag up, you'll need wheels to move it.

      rick.

      no it was not adam
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

        I already have one and that person asked to keep his identity a secret. You don't have to be the center of attention all the time. Don't need wheels to move it, oh wait, those arms of yours were kinda small. Yeah maybe for you wheels would be a good idea.
        Last edited by gear junkie; 06-24-2008, 10:22 PM.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

          Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          I already have one and that person asked to keep his identity a secret. You don't have to be the center of attention all the time. Don't need wheels to move it, oh wait, those arms of yours were kinda small. Yeah maybe for you wheels would be a good idea.
          remember you're the one with the the small sledge hammer at cedar point.

          i can handle the big hammer. do i need to refresh your memory

          or should i let timothy and titus remind you

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

            http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...=arm+wrestling

            Or did I need to remind you? I doubt it as your arm probably still hurts from that big can-or is that your pride?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

              Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...=arm+wrestling

              Or did I need to remind you? I doubt it as your arm probably still hurts from that big can-or is that your pride?
              My vote is for pride
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...=arm+wrestling

                Or did I need to remind you? I doubt it as your arm probably still hurts from that big can-or is that your pride?
                Forgot to finish the comment in case you don't get it. That "big can"? That was a big can OF WHOOP ***!!!!!
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                  timothy and titus love thier stuffed dogs that uncle rick won them at cedar point.

                  when they grow up, i'll explain the hammer thing to them

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                    Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Forgot to finish the comment in case you don't get it. That "big can"? That was a big can OF WHOOP ***!!!!!
                    i'll show you my 4 trophies if you show me yours

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                      While your comment was witty and please thank Joey for telling it to you, don't forget the original point of this conversation. You need strength to pick up a tool bag, not wheels. Your 4 trophies-though impressive-were not because of strength, rather experience. One day I'll have as much experience as you and I'll still beat you arm wrestling. You'll probably end up stroking your k60 on a rocking chair in a corner like Miss Sophia in the Color Purple when that happens.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                        Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        While your comment was witty and please thank Joey for telling it to you, don't forget the original point of this conversation. You need strength to pick up a tool bag, not wheels. Your 4 trophies-though impressive-were not because of strength, rather experience. One day I'll have as much experience as you and I'll still beat you arm wrestling. You'll probably end up stroking your k60 on a rocking chair in a corner like Miss Sophia in the Color Purple when that happens.
                        You have to know that he never saw the movie or read the book. . .one more thing for me to explain
                        I love my plumber

                        "My Hero"

                        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                          Sorry Joey, didn't mean to make your life tougher than it already is.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            Sorry Joey, didn't mean to make your life tougher than it already is.
                            Thanks First thing he said is what does that mean?
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ridgid Jobmax Tool Bag

                              you got 50-60# on me plus 16 years. and i guarantee you next year with a proper table and pad, there will be a rematch.

                              i'll let you toy with charlie first and then i'll take on the winner

                              i'm still thinking that 2 seconds was not all that fast.

                              ask mark how fast aaron went down? lets just say, there was no time to start and stop the watch.

                              i've got 25 years on him and 50#

                              next year will be better

                              rick.
                              phoebe it is

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X