X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mini Flashlight

Here is a link to what I really do think is a pretty amazing little tiny flashlight by Pelican. It's their model 1930-L1 and uses (4) A76 button cells and a pretty strong bright blue-white LED for light. I put one on my key ring and several times have been thankful to have it. For it's tiny size this is powerful. It's also very tuff. Anyway my suggestion is that Ridge Tool Co. contract with Pelican to make them in orange and with the RIDGID name on them. I bet they would do well as promotion gifts and such.

More info on super mini flashlight.
    http://pelican.com/lights_detail.php?recordID=1930

To give you an idea, it is about the size of my thumb. (diameter and length)
    You can unscrew the lens cap, pull out the LED assembly using thin nose pliers and replace the (4) A76 cells and it's like new after you put it back together. I haven't given mine a running time test, but it does very well for short term use.
    Last edited by Woussko; 08-02-2008, 05:32 PM.

Re: Super Mini Flashlight

Check out Candlepower Forums. I have the Tiablo MA-1, small AAA great light. Also own the Olight T-20, runs on two rechargeable cr123A's put out 200 lumens of light, five level of brightness along with strobe, and sos modes. Great site and very smart folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Check out Candlepower Forums. I have the Tiablo MA-1, small AAA great light. Also own the Olight T-20, runs on two rechargeable cr123A's put out 200 lumens of light, five level of brightness along with strobe, and sos modes. Great site and very smart folks.
      Thanks for the info. I'll check them out soon. The Pelican is something I think might work for RIDGID and I doubt it would cost them that much $$$ if ordered in bulk lots.

Comment

I wear this one around my head most of the day

Attachment

http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=622

Yea I look like a complete dork

It's great for working in a crawlspace

Ridgid should make a Head-lite
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X