Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 21" snow blower with LSA at $400 price point

That will surely sell.

Re: Ridgid 21" snow blower with LSA at $400 price point

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

May I suggest that it be MAX-SELECT too!! Maybe multiple ports for a couple of batteries in series, i.e. 18V + 18V etc

Comment

Lets see if I have this. It needs to be powered by a bank of Li-Ion batteries and be able to do the work of a small engine driven model. The whole kit needs to be less than $400 too. Because it will need a big bank of batteries let's also include a special super charger that's built inside of a sealed box to protect it. We will give it a power inlet with a special weather resistant cover.

We sure can dream about it and maybe, just maybe it will happen sometime.
        Last edited by Woussko; 11-02-2008, 02:11 PM.

Comment

.... I was hoping that it will be some Subaru motor based.. similar to their powerwasher.....

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            Lets see if I have this. It needs to be powered by a bank of Li-Ion batteries and be able to do the work of a small engine driven model. The whole kit needs to be less than $400 too. Because it will need a big bank of batteries let's also include a special super charger that's built inside of a sealed box to protect it. We will give it a power inlet with a special weather resistant cover.

We sure can dream about it and maybe, just maybe it will happen sometime.
            And put a keg and tapper in it, a guy gets thirsty while plowing snow
            The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
              May I suggest that it be MAX-SELECT too!! Maybe multiple ports for a couple of batteries in series, i.e. 18V + 18V etc
              I think a series-parallel design will be required to make this truely useable.
              ---------------
              Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
              ---------------
              “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
              ---------
              "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
              ---------
              sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
              X