• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 21" snow blower with LSA at $400 price point

That will surely sell.

Re: Ridgid 21" snow blower with LSA at $400 price point

================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

May I suggest that it be MAX-SELECT too!! Maybe multiple ports for a couple of batteries in series, i.e. 18V + 18V etc

Comment

Lets see if I have this. It needs to be powered by a bank of Li-Ion batteries and be able to do the work of a small engine driven model. The whole kit needs to be less than $400 too. Because it will need a big bank of batteries let's also include a special super charger that's built inside of a sealed box to protect it. We will give it a power inlet with a special weather resistant cover.

We sure can dream about it and maybe, just maybe it will happen sometime.
        Last edited by Woussko; 11-02-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

.... I was hoping that it will be some Subaru motor based.. similar to their powerwasher.....

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            Lets see if I have this. It needs to be powered by a bank of Li-Ion batteries and be able to do the work of a small engine driven model. The whole kit needs to be less than $400 too. Because it will need a big bank of batteries let's also include a special super charger that's built inside of a sealed box to protect it. We will give it a power inlet with a special weather resistant cover.

We sure can dream about it and maybe, just maybe it will happen sometime.
            And put a keg and tapper in it, a guy gets thirsty while plowing snow
            The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
              May I suggest that it be MAX-SELECT too!! Maybe multiple ports for a couple of batteries in series, i.e. 18V + 18V etc
              I think a series-parallel design will be required to make this truely useable.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
              X