X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Tool Cabinet

I would be nice if RIDGID made a tool cabinet. Something like 54" wide and 56" tall with 22 drawers. I am not impressed with Husky,Craftsman and Lowe's.

Re: Ridgid Tool Cabinet

Originally posted by skirk55 View Post
    I would be nice if RIDGID made a tool cabinet. Something like 54" wide and 56" tall with 22 drawers. I am not impressed with Husky,Craftsman and Lowe's.
    I would assume though, that one or two companies manufacture tool cabinets for a variety of stores/tool providers.

I've seen the Husky ones, not bad, but then again, there seems to be more choice/flair(?) available in certain lines of tool boxes and bags.

Then again, you could always buy a decent tool cabinet and get a nice Ridgid powdercoat(is this the right term?) in orange and black. Maybe Josh could even hook you up with some proper metallic stickers/lettering.

Post a pic of something like that and you might be on to something. I know I saw someone post pics one time on the net of a Stihl chainsaw case they made out of wood. Had an awesome coat of orange paint with black Stihl lettering.

Do it.........then show off and make everybody else jealous......
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
    X