Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tool belts

tool belts pouches bags

Re: tool belts

they offered a free tool belt by mail with the purchase of the freugo framing saw, and i totally forgot to mail in the info for it. My question is, why is it not for sale anywhere, from the pictures of it, it seemed like a nice looking belt and setup... shame.

Comment

any idea on these? they're offered again with some tools, but I have yet to see anywhere to buy just the belt, come on Ridgid!

Comment

If you don't mind shopping eBay, there's one for sale on there now. Was a bit surprised though, thought there would be more. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Ridgid-Tool-...1|293:1|294:50

Comment

This tool belt is for sale at Homedepot.com for $15 bucks . I just got mine in the mail yesterday.

Comment

Sure is, I wonder why it's online only?

RIDGID Heavy Duty Tool Belt
            Model # R49942 Internet/Catalog # 100669982
            $15.00/Each

---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

To me this toolbelt is very well put together and thought out .You can take each part off and only use one pouch if you need to .

Comment

Originally posted by CLDS View Post
                To me this toolbelt is very well put together and thought out .You can take each part off and only use one pouch if you need to .
                this is how mine is for the most part i only carry a pouch for my hammer and another pouch for nails

Comment

That is a right nice tool belt. Had no idea it existed and ironically just bought a leather one today whilst at the Borg to replace my current and pathetic tool-pouch-thing. I hate Husky brand, and I like the Ridgid one better, so this may have to go back...

Comment

i also have to admit that the RIDGID Heavy Duty Tool Belt
                    is pretty nice i might have to retire my currnet tool belt =p

Comment

Ive had many tool belts over the years and Really like the Ridgid belt the best and at $15 bucks come on its worth spending to find out whether you like it or not.

Comment

I just replaced both my left and right 20 year old leather occidentals.Rear bag,hammer hook and belt are still kicking after an earlier tune up a few years back.Go through Hammer hooks like crazy,loose the belt loop every time.
                        Can't get away from the feel of a good worn in leather.

Comment

Well I ordered two of these and they arrived today. I gotta say, this looks, feels, and fits exceptional. Very heavy duty cordura, nice big pouches. Padded waist belt, pin & grommet belt buckle (instead of the usual plastic click buckles).

One is for my step-dad for Christmas. One is for me.

And the color scheme is acceptable. Will go fine with my mish-mash of orange, blue, yellow, green, blue, gray, and black tools. No one makes purple tools.. hmm..

Comment

Send me all your tools and I will turn them purple for you.

Comment

my no name brand plumbers wrench is purple lol

Comment

Working...
                              X