X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighted level

I think someone needs to make a level that lights up the vials so you can read it easier.

Re: Lighted level

Originally posted by BlueOvalFitter View Post
    I think someone needs to make a level that lights up the vials so you can read it easier.
    Stanley (I think) made one for years. Don't know if they still do. Push a little button on the side and it would light up for a certain amount of time then shutoff automatically to save the batteries.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOvalFitter View Post
      Craftsman and others make electronic levels that will beep when level or 45. The display lights up too IIRC.

Craftsman 10 in. Digital LaserTrac® Level
      New digital technology clearly reads the angle of the tool to the 1/10 of a degree. Reads right side up or down. Audible tone identifies angle in 45-degree increments from 0 to 90 degrees. Recalls last 9 measurements, calculates degrees between two angles, projects bright red laser dot accurately to 1/4 in. at 100 feet. Use tripod threads or hang magnetically. Wt. 1.2 lbs
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Why not just make a level with glow in the dark holders for the bubble tube. This way, in the day light its no different than your standard level. Put in the dark and works without having to press any buttons or worry about batteries.... Hey Ridgid, you reading this, this could be your break out in the level market!!! All I ask is for the first ones, 2ft, 4ft, and 6ft

Comment

Klien has the glow in the dark vials, work pretty good but do not stay glowing very long.

The stanley lighted levels were really good until you dopped them, then you had four or five little pieces.

G3

Comment

Working...
          X