X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Move Ridgid

Ridgid, you've got our tool ideas! How about taking a vote and building some of these tools? Put together a sales campaign to select one or tools your loyal fans want and will buy. Just one favor to ask, if this ever happens please offer these tools separately and not exclusively as part of a kit. I've wanted a LED tool light for quite some time and now that Ridgid makes one it is only available in a kit. Hey, maybe someone at Ryobi is reading this and will make these tools?

Re: Your Move Ridgid

maybe ridgid should offer all of their tools inividually, by themselves and with a batery and charger.

Comment

Most of the cordless tools I buy are Milwaukee 18 volt cordless tools because I have the batteries already and I can buy bare tools to add to older kits.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Most of the cordless tools I buy are Milwaukee 18 volt cordless tools because I have the batteries already and I can buy bare tools to add to older kits.

Mark
        Mark, I obviously did not know enough about Ridgid prior to investing in my inital purchase. Now I find myself with basic cordless tools which are fine, but a tool line which really has not been expanded or made consumer friendly. I find it frustrating and a bit pointless for Ridgid to have the "Suggest A Tool " thread, if they have not taken any action to bring these good suggestions to market. No big deal, Ridgid's loss will be someone elses gain.
        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 05-27-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Just read that Milwaukee M18 tool line has a impact wrench with 450ftlbs of torque. I am saving up for this tool and possibly some other Milwaukee M18 tools.

Comment

Working...
          X