X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60 Guide Hose

Make extensions for the guide hose. Gasketed 10' joints.

Or just make a 30' guide hose optional. Could be handy.

I know you can rig one up with some flexible conduit, WardFlex, etc.

J.C.

Re: K-60 Guide Hose

jc. if you knew the price they get for the 12' hose, you would think twice about the 30' section.

1'' hdpe plastic is cheap and can be easily joined with a pvc coupling by hand.

also 1.25'' / 1.5'' electrical water proof flex is basically all it is. ask sparky for some.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

i'd like a guide hose like on the K-75 so i can feed the cable from the back of the machine. the 60 hose is almost as big a joke as the 50 hose. in tight spaces it's difficult to always feed from the front and i got a 60 for tight places

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        jc. if you knew the price they get for the 12' hose, you would think twice about the 30' section.

1'' hdpe plastic is cheap and can be easily joined with a pvc coupling by hand.

also 1.25'' / 1.5'' electrical water proof flex is basically all it is. ask sparky for some.

rick.
        Too bad they charge more than they should for the hose.

J.C.

Comment

was just wondering can a k60 be used on six inch?

Comment

Originally posted by brassnipple View Post
            was just wondering can a k60 be used on six inch?
            i routinely snake from a 4'' c/o into the 6'' lateral with my c-10 ic/ innercore cable. generally 60' of 4'' and 25' of 6''. i use the innercore on the first 15' section.

if it's totally root packed. i use my 1.25'' with the timberwolf drill.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I did 2 - 6" laterals 100'+ each the other day. 60' of general 7/8 innercore + 30' of Ridgid innercore + 30' of Ridgid C-10.

Speedy Kleeny is my usual 6" machine, but the K-60 will do nicely in 6". I use it for most 6" runs that are under 100'

As far as the guide hose goes, I use 1.25 spa hose from HD with 1.25" X 1.5 rubber fernco couplings for extra hoses. Slips right on the back hub of the K-60.

I like the spa hose because it's stiffer, makes it easier to get the cable through.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                i routinely snake from a 4'' c/o into the 6'' lateral with my c-10 ic/ innercore cable. generally 60' of 4'' and 25' of 6''. i use the innercore on the first 15' section.

if it's totally root packed. i use my 1.25'' with the timberwolf drill.

rick.
                OK Rick you get to a new clients job a blocked sewer what do you use your jetter your k-60 or your timberwolf as I only ues my K-1500 for all sewer blockages

Tony

Comment

my go to snake for a sewer stoppage is the k-60 with 7/8'' and a spiral root saw. unless i have a track record of the line, the k-60 is the tool for me.

with a track record, i then can properly choose the tool of choice.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by verlandavis
                    check out the pf2, new invention!!! AWESOME!!!
                    what and where
                    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

spammy spam spam spam i think

Comment

The guide hose is a special hose made for grain transfer. I remember seeing the cost at wholesale and was shocked at the price.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                        X