X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Brush for 1-1/8" Vac

I don't see a floor brush available for the 1-7/8" vacs similar to part no. VT2514. This accessory would be very helpful.

Re: Floor Brush for 1-1/8" Vac

Exactly!

Why make a 1-7/8" shop vac if your not going to make all the accessories for it?

Seriously, how hard could it be to make a 12" - 14" floor brush atachment for the 1-7/8" hose vaccums?

Comment

Or even a 1 7/8 to 2 andawhatsit adapter so I could use the larger diameter floor brush. I definately would have made a different vac choice had I known that it would be mostly useless for anything other than cleaning the car...

( For those about to decide what to buy, I have the 5hp WD40700 and wish I could return it)

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonTwoToes View Post
        Or even a 1 7/8 to 2 andawhatsit adapter so I could use the larger diameter floor brush. I definately would have made a different vac choice had I known that it would be mostly useless for anything other than cleaning the car...

( For those about to decide what to buy, I have the 5hp WD40700 and wish I could return it)
        what dont you like about it

Comment

Re: Floor Brush for 1-7/8" Vac

I JOINED THIS FORUM TO FIND A FLOOR BRUSH. WHAT DOES RIDGID THINK WE'RE GOING TO DO WITH THIS 5.0HP COMPACT UNIT? I WANT TO CLEAN THE FLOOR. SHEEZ.

Comment

Working...
          X