X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12V reciprocating saw

Would be cool to have a 12V reciprocating saw available (maybe their already thinking about it?)

i know milwaukee makes one with their M12 system

would be handy for me to cut EMT pipe

Re: 12V reciprocating saw

Nice 12V saw suggestion but I like my 18V R86447

R86447 18V One Handed Reciprocating Saw
    World’s Lightest DC Pro Recip Saw -Tool Free Blade Clamp – makes blade change easier and faster -One Hand Ergonomic Grip – maximum comfort for extended use -Compact Size – for use in confined areas -LED Light – for improved illumination of work area

Comment

Originally posted by nhanson View Post
      Would be cool to have a 12V reciprocating saw available (maybe their already thinking about it?)

I love the milwaukee m12 hacksaw. I use it almost daily and have no complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by nhanson View Post

The Milwaulee M12 Hacksaw is the greatest since slice bread its lite weight and can be used with one hand when you are in one of those award places

Tony

Comment

i think a 12 volt job max version pop on head would be cool. Wonder if they are going to make any other accessories for the job max platform?

Comment

The M12 series is nice. Had my on it for a while. They now have a hammer drill which would be nice for strapping pipes to block/cement or anchoring laundry tubs and such.

The best part is (newest) tools are being sold with the RedLithium battery pack. This is good for us guys in cold climate since the regular lithium batteries are known not to like cold temps. I may be ready to take the plunge now as well.

Like to hear what you M12 guys think of the pvc cutter or copper cutter if you have them. Like to hear what you have to say about any of the tools in this line actually.

Comment

The PVC shear and copper cutter are excellent tools. They save time and wear and tear on your wrist. I highly recommend them.

I like all the M12 tools. They are very handy. The only one I have a problem with is the Hackzall. I just had to buy a fourth one last week. I have no idea why I go through those things so fast.

Comment

Working...
              X