Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v 18v tools

Some ideas for 12 volt job max tools.

A rotary attachment like a dremel thing, cutting shears, a mini circular saw 3" or so, (my craftsman 3.5" saw rules esp the vac attachment, 0 dust!) a battery power meter, seesnake, that cell charger that milwaukee has.

18 volt grinder

Re: 12v 18v tools

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
    Some ideas for 12 volt job max tools.

A rotary attachment like a dremel thing, cutting shears, a mini circular saw 3" or so, (my craftsman 3.5" saw rules esp the vac attachment, 0 dust!) a battery power meter, seesnake, that cell charger that milwaukee has.

18 volt grinder
    You sure are a hopeful guy. I really don't see Ridgid coming out with any of those items, along with the one I mentioned a few times. Best bet for those kinds of cordless tools would be Milwaukee, or DeWalt.

Comment

i only didnt mention the impact wrench so you didnt get fired up, i would buy that too!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
        i only didnt mention the impact wrench so you didnt get fired up, i would buy that too!
        So would I and plenty more folks, but Ridgid is not making these tools. That's why I mentioned DeWalt and Milwaukee, they do make the cordless tools we want. Ridgid can keep those 12volt lithium girlie man tools.

Comment

I love the 12V max line cant wait till they get an oscillating saw!

Comment

Originally posted by toolsinaction View Post
            I love the 12V max line cant wait till they get an oscillating saw!
            i agree need more tools like milwaukee! But then again we need more 18 volt tools too!

Comment

Working...
            X