Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 4 pc. HARD CASE im still waiting

Hellooooooooooooo Ridgid,

You are lucky I'm not in a position to be your boss, I would fire any one who came out with the stupid bag idea to carry 4 tools and a double charger.
    Its so unprofessional, to be wasting time packing and unpacking and repacking this damn bag every time you need a tool.
    You have to dump out the bag to get one tool out, then repack the remaining tools so they arent laying around for theft temptation, or for safety. You have to send your apprentices to tech school to get the tools back in the right spots in the bag because it like a puzzle... you can't keep the bag closed on the job to keep saw dust out, or rain, and the tools get gouged up from bumping against each other while bouncing around in the truck. I have been using this stupid bag for 6 months and still no hard case after all the complaints posted here, i'm sick of it...RIDGID are you deaf or just ignorant or insubordinate?

Ridgid do you have case designers that actually held a professional job where they used cordless tools on a daily basis, NOT HOMEOWNER, store it on the garage shelve most of the time jobs, but real world PROFESSIONAL jobs...

ARE YOU LISTENING???? AND I DONT MEAN IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER. JUST DO IT AND DON'T GIVE ME ANY EXCUSES LIKE DEWALT HAS A PATENT ON PUTTING TOOLS IN HARD PLASTIC CASES.

AND I DIDNT SAY BLOW MOLDED...I SAID HARD PLASTIC, LIKE YOUR COMPETITION'S, oh and BTW did you notice they also have stainless steel latches on their cases?? GET busy... you will NEVER be #1 while you have a #2 tool bag.
Working...
X