Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to join this discussion late. I am on the the product development team at TTi working in product design. The discussions here are very useful and your opinions important in shaping what kind of tools we design. Hopefully your input can help us design some kickass tools [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Rigid prod. dev. is being done by ryobi(yuk) and I am glad no one is going anywhere I am new to the forum and you guys are great.If you build it I too will come.... anyway maybe they will restructure RIGID division management and some one will read these.Oh by the way HD does not own Rigid they are "exclusive suppliers". which is weird because there plumbing is not exclusive to HD so maybe this is a sign of things to come for wood too.....

Comment

Hey joined late but would like to see site kept.I am hoping that although it has been ignored for so long maybe with the shake up there will be a managerial type who notices....also a great place for checking out if anyone else is like minded.

Comment

Working...
        X