X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cordless trim nailer

How about a battery powered trim nailer? Dewalt has theirs out now but id like to keep all my cordless tools on the ssembattery system. Fewer chargers to keep track of, ya know?

Re: cordless trim nailer

yessssssss

Comment

Buy the Paslode and be happy...

Comment

Cordless nail trimmer, dang, how long ARE your nails to need a cordless nail....
        oh, wait, never mind!

Comment

Brass air fittings

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
          of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
          used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.

Comment

I hope they make one, I am waiting for one. My neighbor has a Paslode, never used that much and the battery wont stay in place.

Comment

I agree, that would be an excellent addition to my RIDGID set, and like Matt said, it would be nice to have all of your cordless tools run off of the same batteries.

Comment

It's out! Just saw one at the Depot this week. Already have a dewalt though, and santa alreay made his deliveries this year. Maybe Next year I'll make a switch to the lit ion tools and ad this to the kit...

Comment

Working...
                X