X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID 12" SLIDING MITER SAW

I just purchased the sliding miter saw and have 2 suggestions on it improvement. Yea, already. The first is that the scale for the degree of saw tilt, should be adjustable since the 0 degree setting for my saw is off a little and the saw is tilted a little to the left. You may want to make this a notched setting for fast 90 degree blade resets. Second, I am going to make a rip fence jig that will allow me to use the full cutting length of miter saw travel once the original rip fence is removed. I need the length to cut some very old barn siding boards that are way wider than todays standard board sizes.

Originally posted by HDUNKER:
    I just purchased the sliding miter saw and have 2 suggestions on it improvement. Yea, already. The first is that the scale for the degree of saw tilt, should be adjustable since the 0 degree setting for my saw is off a little and the saw is tilted a little to the left. You may want to make this a notched setting for fast 90 degree blade resets. Second, I am going to make a rip fence jig that will allow me to use the full cutting length of miter saw travel once the original rip fence is removed. I need the length to cut some very old barn siding boards that are way wider than todays standard board sizes.

Comment

Working...
    X