Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool improvement

To Rigid,

Since this is the place to make suggestions to improve your tools and your comapany please accept this suggestion from a hard working American tool user.

MADE IN USA.

MADE IN USA

MADE IN USA

When ever the option is available, the above is ALWAYS on my tools, even if it costs a few bucks more. China is a communist slave state. We are fighting a war to promote democracy, why are our manufacturers undermining our soldiers by promoting communism?
    Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Originally posted by plumber:
    To Rigid,

Since this is the place to make suggestions to improve your tools and your comapany please accept this suggestion from a hard working American tool user.

MADE IN USA.

MADE IN USA

MADE IN USA

When ever the option is available, the above is ALWAYS on my tools, even if it costs a few bucks more. China is a communist slave state. We are fighting a war to promote democracy, why are our manufacturers undermining our soldiers by promoting communism?
    I agree.

The one Ridgid power tool I own (cordless sawzal----Sucks). The batteries drop after a few cuts, and the blade holder has already worn out. Great Chinese quality. Most likely produced by small chidren forced to work.

Here's a suggestion. If Ridgid is proud of these
    tools, how about a few pictures of the factory on their websits?

the dog
    the dog

Comment

I own that sawzall. Mine doesn't run out that fast, but it certainly doesn't last more than a few minutes.

Thus, this suggestion that no one seemed to think was a good idea.
      http://www.ridgidforum.com/cgi-bin/u...&f=10&t=000228

Comment

Working...
      X