X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Ridgid Make a Router??

Quite a few companies out there that make contractor and woodworker tools are offering routers...Dewalt, Porter Cable, Craftsman, Makita, Ryobi, Bosch, Hitatchi, etc...
    When is Ridgid going to jump on the bandwagon and put out their own brand of routers?
    I was in Lowes the other day and saw that Hitatchi has now jumped onto the router scene with a sweet looking router...Come on, give us a router-Corded and Cordless Version.....and a Job Site Radio....Please!!!!It's Christmas... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-11-2004, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: swhalen ]

Yeah Ridgid, y'all make sure that you include one of those cool, I can't live withut one, flashlights with that cordless rounter. 25,000 RPM's - 17,000 RPM's, 11,500 RPM's - 4,000 RPM's - DEAD BATTERY.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Makes for built in varriable speed

Comment

Originally posted by badgerdave:
        Yeah Ridgid, y'all make sure that you include one of those cool, I can't live withut one, flashlights with that cordless rounter. 25,000 RPM's - 17,000 RPM's, 11,500 RPM's - 4,000 RPM's - DEAD BATTERY.
        LOL...Oh, BadgerDave, there you go again...ripping on battery operated tools. i bet you get a complete cordless toolkit for Christmas and you'll be out shooting at them for target practice with your Red Ryder Carbide Action BB Gun....(ps. You'll shoot your eye out.)

Comment

With repsect to Ridgid offering a router, hopefully never. Ridgid's woodworking tools quality and 25,000 RPM don't go together.

Yeah, those worthless flashlights that they all seem to put in their kits, who wants on of those.

Comment

Working...
          X