Ridgid Vehicle Chargers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Vehicle Chargers

Does Ridgid make or have plans to make a charger that will recharge the 18 volt battery from the cigar lighter like DeWalt does?

I do not know about the Ridgid charger but we use AC to DC inverters on our trucks. That way you can run a charger or plug in a cord tool.
    SCWood

Comment

Excuse my mistake above it should have read DC to AC not he other way around. Thanks Greyghost for catching the mistake.
      SCWood

Comment

Re: Ridgid Vehicle Chargers

Bump...Bump...

Do them make one of these yet?

Comment

Originally posted by rokclmb View Post
          Bump...Bump...

Do them make one of these yet?
          Nope, not as far as I know. It is still on the wish list I guess.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

They don't make them. Even the Dewalt ones are not worth it though. The cost of a small inverter is much less than a new charger.

Comment

The inverter will come in very handy for other things too.

Comment

I've got an inverter from Harbor freight that was $29 and it runs all my chargers for tools, laptop, corded die grinder and such. Been using it for about 10 years now and still works perfect.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

FYI (and a little off topic) ... our DeWalt factory outlet/service centre always has a big sale in December every year. I just purchased the DeWalt 1/2" XRP hammerdrill with the car charger for $150. It was new (not rebuilt) and sold at this price because the car charger apparently wasn't a good seller.

Comment

Working...
                  X