Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John, to order parts or accessories for your RIDGID woodworking power tools, please call 1-866-539-1710.

Ridgid Parts

Comment

Ridged should make a hard case for the combo, but I also think they should make a line of tool bags that range in size. I just bought the 6" orbit sander and it has no case and you know it's not going to fit in my 18v bag.
      Go BRONCOS!!!

Comment

My guess is none of you guys has a pick up truck with a toolbox. it is impossible to use the cases that come with the tools. That's about all you will get in that toolbox. I agree the tools should come with a hard case,but the bag too. Bag is great. I store everything loose in my toolbox. It's not hurting the tools, then I put what I am using for the particular job in the bag,like drill,bits,screws, and maybe the part that is getting worked on. Oh don't forget the charger, since there is no radio/charger!!

Comment

Hello Bob, say hello to Howard for me,
          You can buy bags that are made for cordless sets, but the hardcases must be made to a particular set. They should make one standard and offer the other as an option. I personally think both are a pain in the rear, but prefer the hardcase.
          www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

The bag SUCKS! I am sick and tired of having to squeeze every thing into that thing. Yah it is supposed to be water proof up to 2", but not when the corners ware out after 2 months. I agree with Aquanuts 007 whole-heartedly, and would also like a response from Ridgid on the hard case issue, and the radio. Ridgid makes the hardest tools for the hardest workers, so make us HAPPY! Please.

Comment

Working...
            X