X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power tool giveaway

This is the time when Ridgid should step up to the plate and have a huge tools for the workshop giveaway. The introduction of their new power tools is a perfect time to have such an event.I believe that this might also get woodworkers back in the stores looking at and comparing new tools.

I would like a new jointer, but with a lifetime warranty and not in ugly orange. Do you need my shipping address or will you send it to my local Depot?

Comment

Shopbug,
      How can you bit*h and moan about the website, color of the tools, warranty, and everything else under the deep blue sky that pertains to Ridgid and there new line of stuff, and then want them to send a FREE jointer to your address???

Pay cash like the rest of us!!! Do you think there going to give you something free after you have bashed them on the Ridgid and WoodNET forums in a multitude of post's???
      Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Comment

Amen Big, now that the time for intro is near I gettin' kinda excited to see the new stuff. I was looking through one of my old mags and came across Bob B. and another person giving away a whole new shop (equipment) to someone in Min. I think. Showed some pictures of the unloading his new lathe from the truck! Don't know what contest it was but I'd be so d!!!!!! excited I'd probably pee my pants. Rick

Comment

Sorry for the misinfo, my brain went south on a north bound horse I think(oh oh) What I was refering to was the article in the Feb 2000 (vol 24)issue of Woodworker's Journal. It was Woodworker of the 20th century contest. John Ford of Kansas won and Bob Dueker (Ridgid), Rob Johnstone (editor) presented Mr. Ford with a whole new shop of Ridgid tools. Cool. It took me 5 Hrs. to find the article - couldn't remember where I saw it. Rick

Comment

Working...
          X