More Electrical Tools...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Electrical Tools...

Although Ridgid is known for their plumbing tools, pipe tools, and now some HVAC tools; it seems only obvious that since electricians deal with so many types of tubing, conduits, and pipes that it would seem to be a natural fit to expand the line. Not to mention, most of your equipment is available presently to industrial suppliers that cater to plumbers and electricians on the same counter.

My $0.02.
    phil
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Right now there are only a few companies that make conduit benders and other specaltiy tools for electricans and if they had some good compition that would be better for me. I could then use all ridgid tools!

If a bender ever ends up on a drawing board have the degree marks visible when the tool is used. I used a greenlee and hate bendind down to see how close i am to a 22.5 or 30 degre bend. And then if they could make some of the insulated hand tools that would be great.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
      Right now there are only a few companies that make conduit benders and other specaltiy tools for electricans and if they had some good compition that would be better for me. I could then use all ridgid tools!

If a bender ever ends up on a drawing board have the degree marks visible when the tool is used. I used a greenlee and hate bendind down to see how close i am to a 22.5 or 30 degre bend. And then if they could make some of the insulated hand tools that would be great.
      Polar Sparky 1224,
      I know. Let's see -
      Klein
      Greenlee
      Gardner-Bender
      Ideal
      That's all I can think of. So, get R&D to buy 1 each and try to improve on those designs; then, put one of those cool Ridgid Handles (like the bolt cutters or the 276 soil pipe cutter on them. The handle alone would make the sale! Make sure you get input from the pros - this is always a great sales gimmick. Start with a 3/4 and go from there.
      Maybe Emerson should just buy out a couple of those companies.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
      X