X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improved knobs for midget cutters!

Please improve the knobs on the midget cutters! After a few weeks knocking around in my service van/tool bag, the grooved knobs become smoother and non-effective. If ever I were to get some flux on the knob during the job, forget it. There's nothing like turning the knob on your midget cutter with a pair of channel locks to operate it.
    I would suggest larger knobs, more aggressive grooves or a rougher "knurled" treatment. Any other suggestions?

Mini Cutter Knob

Thank you for your post on the Ridgid Forum. I am the product manager in charge of hand tools. I'm always happy to see new ideas from our end users.

Which mini tubing cutter have you been experiencing these problems with? We recently made a change to our #117 tubing cutter to include a football shaped knob, which may alleviate this problem.

Brian

Comment

model 101 and 104 that I know of. have you heard any other complaints of this nature?
      John

Comment

HAND TOOL MANAGER? Yo why did you discontinue the screw drivers? Can you tell me who manufactured them so I can find comperable ones.
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by papadan
          HAND TOOL MANAGER? Yo why did you discontinue the screw drivers? Can you tell me who manufactured them so I can find comperable ones.
          There is one more that I would like to ask. Why did the right and left handed hammers from RIDGID stop showing up on the shelves? Not that I liked them, but that no one believes me when I tell them I had one before it fell inside a wall.
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
          Be safe out there folks
          Bob B
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

Working...
          X