Tool Bags for the Pneumatic Tools...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Bags for the Pneumatic Tools...

Too bad there's no really nice Cordura bag to put the nailer in when not in use. It would round out the nailer purchase very well and protect it from dust, moisture, & junk in the tool box.

What the heck, you could add a bag to all your power and pneumatic tools!
    Phil
    Tools Rule

I agree

Yes a bag for framing nailers and others would be nice.

You spend a fortune on guns only for them to sit exposed in the back of my van to get things dropped on and beat up.

A bag with condura dividers to seperate a couple of guns would be perfect...and a pouch to store a bottle for oil and glasses.

Sweet !
    Glenn

Comment

Use them on the job and you won't have a problem with things falling on them in your van.

Comment

What ever !

Lucky for me I'm not a framer. Finishing and tile is my gig.

G

Comment

The framing nailer does come with a nice bag. Safty glasses also.

Comment

Originally posted by topper0910
            The framing nailer does come with a nice bag. Safty glasses also.

The bag falls over and the safty glasses are junk, but I like the bag anyway. It holds things better than most plastic cases do.

Comment

When I was shopping for a softsided bag for my laptop I remember seeing a number of cases with one and sometimes two velcro attached moveable dividers to partition the inside. Just thought that might make a nice case for 2 or 3 nailers, plus there's plenty of pockets and hidey spots for nails, oil, allen wrenches etc.

Comment

Nail gun bags

Amazon.Com...tools&hdwr....tool bags has 3 different brands. Mossy Oak, Bucket Boss, and Grizzly. Mine are mossy oak and they work just fine. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                X