Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biscuit Jointer Cutter

Biscuit Jointer Cutter would be great!

i so agree that would be a great item to see.

Comment

i too agree.it is not that i use one often,but at the moment porter cable is the only one out there that make a good one and the dewalt well it is dewalt need i say more? i also think if you make one it should be in the $125 range
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC, whats wrong with the DeWalt joiner? I happen to have the Porter Cable but I've read enough positive comments about the DeWalt to believe that it's a pretty good biscuit joiner.

I do agree with you about making one that sells somewhere in the $100-$125 range. Quite honestly, for what I paid for my PC vs the useage it gets its probably, per use, one of the most expensive tools I have in my shop.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

bager dave i just have very very bad luck with dewalt tools.and now that i have reread my post i am sorry if i have mislead anyone here with the dewalt biscuit joiner as i have never used one from dewalt.sorry about that guys i do try to only give my own opions on tools that i have only used i have just been burned by dewalt in the past and i know that others have only had good luck with dewalt so i really didn't mean to be bashing the brand though i often find that i am
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
          X