Pump Vacuum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Vacuum

Ridgid needs to come out with some kind of pump vacuum. Some thing like the Shop Vac 960-16-00 series. A combo type wet dry vacuum that also can be use as a pump as well. It would save a person back from emptying it out at times. Mainly when you have to climb a few stairs to get rid of water in a basement.

Larry Liles

Pump for Shop Vac

Hey Larry,
    Check Sears, they just came out with a pump that fits onto their wet/dry vacs and does exactly what you describe. Will probably fit the Ridgid vac since they're all similar. If you're a member of the Craftsman Club, you can get 10% off it the next time they have a promo. If you can wait awhile, it'll probably show up in a future Craftsman Club flier at a discounted price. If you're not a member, sign up the next time you go to Sears. It's free and worth it for the 10% off when they have Club saver days. Hope this helps.
    Jim Don

Comment

Thank"s for the info

Thank you for leting me know this. I will check them out .

Larry Liles

Comment

I just picked up one of the sears/craftsman vac pumps this morning. This is truly a clever accessory for any wet/vac.
        I have the big ridgid 16 gallon wet vac and the drain unit fits perfectly.
        The craftsman pump comes with two adaptors so it should fit just about any wet/vac with a drain plug.

I was unaware of this accessory until I read about it here. I appreciate the fact that ridgid allows us to discuss items other than just ridgid

Marty aka cactus man in Arizona

Comment

How much

How much did this part cost at Sear's ?

Larry Liles

Comment

cost of sears pump

the pump is $39.99 unless you catch it on sale. I ordered on the net with store pick up and was surprised they had them in stock!

Marty

Comment

Wow thats not bad

Wow that's not a bad deal at all. How many gallon's an hour does it do? 450, 512 ?

Larry Liles

Comment

Working...
              X