X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool & Parts Organization....

Like Festool's Systainers would be super cool. Not just for the power tools and accessories, but all those small items that you install day in and day out.
    Those things clip together and you "build" a stack of your most used stuff and just roll it around.

That's just too cool!

Almost all the brands stink at tool organization/storage. This one doesn't.
    By the time you've got a couple of tools and their boxes/bags/accessories/or whatever you've got a disorganized mess that you need to make several trips with.
    There HAS TO BE A BETTER IDEA! than that disorganized mess I referred to above. And making 4-5 trips back out to the truck for the stuff you forgot doesn't cut it either.

Come on, someone's got to have an idea.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

The cases AEG tools come in are designed to stack together. Now all I have to do is buy heaps more AEG tools.
    I do like the way the chucks are click-on so you can swap chucks in about 2 seconds flat. And the cordless tools use the same batteries as Milkwaukee which can be handy.

Comment

AEG in the US???

As far as I know the AEG-US brand is Milwaukee.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

I toss the manufacturers tool boxes and buy steel boxes that are all the same. The line up endwise in the sideboxes of my utility body truck and they fit just fine.

Comment

Working...
        X