• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic Ridgid deals

i noticed these deals at a couple different hd's in the past 2 days:

OL50135W oil-lubed 5 gallon twinstack compressor $199
    http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp...AIR-COMPRESSOR

2 nailer gun/9.6v pivoting screwdriver (16g finish, 18g brad) $118.80

and all of the 2 tool drill/jig saw combo drill/circ saw combo, etc. $137.40

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
    i noticed these deals at a couple different hd's in the past 2 days:

OL50135W oil-lubed 5 gallon twinstack compressor $199
    http://www.ridgid.com/MenuDriver.asp...AIR-COMPRESSOR

2 nailer gun/9.6v pivoting screwdriver (16g finish, 18g brad) $118.80

and all of the 2 tool drill/jig saw combo drill/circ saw combo, etc. $137.40
    I just saw the compressor a few days ago for $249. Was tempted at that price. It'd be a nice upgrade from my little compressor.

I bought the nailer just a week ago for $198. I wonder if I can get a price adjustment?

The drill/jigsaw combo had been marked down to $169 for a few weeks.

Comment

Disaster, you should be able to get a price adjustment on that nailer set. I believe that HD will match prices for product purchased in the previous 30 days if an item goes on sale.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks, gentlemen...you just saved me $80.

Thanks, gentlemen...you just saved me $80.

By the way, the trim kits were flying of the shelf. There were 8 or 10 in stock when I got the price adjustment....two when I left the store.

Comment

Wow!!

After reading this thread, I went back out to Home Depot to see this for myself. As I have written in other areas of this forum, I bought the 3 pc kit for $239. Then it went on sale for $198 and $179 shortly there after. So, when I went out there today to buy a pair of lamps, I took my receipts with me just in case the price in Athens was $118.80. (It seems that those prices vary from state to state) Well, sure enough, they were reduced to more than half of the original price. To be honest with you, I just can't understand why. These nail guns are great. I was happy to pay $239 for them but ecstatic to only pay $118. There were six on the shelf when I got there so, I bought another set........ I am not sure when I will actually use them but I will register them tonight for the LLSA. Anyone thinking of a buying a set of nailers, I highly recommend these. You will not be disappointed.

Kevin

Comment

I have been thinking about getting a set ever since I saw them last week. I already have a set of Porter cable that work fine but at $118 I don't know if I would mind having 2 sets. We are doing work in my dads cabin in NC so I am sure we could use them

Comment

Interesting that the Max2.5 sets are discounted the same as MaxHC.

Interesting that the Max2.5 sets are discounted the same as MaxHC sets. Local HD had all sets....drill and jigsaw, skillsaw and reciprocating saw.

Comment

I got the hammer drill jigsaw combo yesterday at the local HD. It was not marked as a sale item, so I took it to the register and had them price check it. It was the $137.

Just becuase it doesnt look like it is on sale doesnt mean it itsnt. Ask if the HD assistantt. was too lazy to put the mark down sticker on the item.

Comment

I was over at the local HD this afternoon and picked up two Ridgid combos: the X2 18V Hammerdrill and 6-1/2 inch circular saw combo for $137 and also the Ridgid "Finish and Trim" combo for $118.

Three weeks ago I had purchased the Ridgid 18-ga brad nailer for $109. Hey, for the difference of only $9.00 the combo provided the addition of a finish nailer and the pivot screwdriver. So, I took back the brad nailer, got my card credited and picked up the trim combo... GREAT DEAL or what!

I have no idea how Home Depot can make any money like this, but I love these seasonal close-outs,

CWS

Comment

Re: fantastic Ridgid deals

can any of you post a sku number for that product?

EDIT: can someone post a copy of their reciept so i can get hd to price match. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Edit: just found a store that has, they only have a few, but they are at $198, so i all need is scanned reciept, that would be really helpfull.
                    Last edited by footprintsinconc; 02-04-2007, 01:57 PM.

omar

Comment

Just called my local Home Depot about the compressor and I am getting a store model display for $119 before my 20% discount. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I just bought the R848 planer kit (planer, MaxHC battery, charger, extra blades and case) for $79.00. Beats $119.00 for the R888.

Comment

I wish I snapped up one of those nailer/screwdriver sets before. Now I have the loot but they're long gone...
                          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter18v View Post
                            I just bought the R848 planer kit (planer, MaxHC battery, charger, extra blades and case) for $79.00. Beats $119.00 for the R888.
                            Wow, the last of those were gone around here by September. Local store is all out of deals on Max2.5 kits....has just the big kit for the BIG price.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter18v View Post
                              Found the last R848 at my local HD for $19.80+tax

Comment

Working...
                              X