X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tool deals..........

These are two sweet deals that will give October cordless set purchasers two free tools, a 14.4 impact tool and a Maxselect Planer.
    There are two deals going on now at Home Depot that offer free tools with the purchase of a tool set.
    1-Free 14.4 impact tool ($149.00)and battery with purchase of any cordless combo. This deal is available 10/1 thru 12/15. Click below for info.
    http://209.235.210.205/ebox_promos/F...Promotion2.pdf

2-Free Maxselect Planer($117.00) with purchase of any combo kit. This deal is 10/1 thru 10/31. I found this flyer at my local Home Depot and haven't been able to pull it up at the Ridgid site. Somebody else who's better at these things than I am will probably do it. This same flyer is also promoting $50.00 Home Depot gift cards when purchasing a 12" dual bevel miter saw and miter saw utility vehicle or more than $500 of ridgid power or pnuematic tools. Maybe this promo can be downloaded at the Home Depot web site.
    Last edited by roadrashray; 10-05-2007, 08:39 PM.

Re: Free Tool deals..........

Just noticed the small print on the second offer (Maxselect planer) states that rebate form must be original, not a photocopy.
    1-Does anyone know where these can be downloaded? They are titled:October Savings Promotion
    2-Will ridgid accept a photcopy or do they hold our feet to the fire by demanding the original? They were handing out photocopies at the HD store where I got mine.

Comment

Any way you could post the second flyer? They didn't have anything lke that when I bought mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottrodd View Post
        Any way you could post the second flyer? They didn't have anything lke that when I bought mine.
        I will try to scan it in and post it that way. It will probably take a couple of days as the scanning is a skill I haven't aquired yet.
        PS-Ebox customer service told me a photo copy of this offer would be ok.

Comment

Did they say why they were not sending this offer to everyones ebox? I would much rather have the planer than the impact, since my other tools are the max select ones also.

Comment

I have the rebate form for the free MaxSelect planer with the purchase of any of the following cordless sets in the month of Oct:R9223, R9280, R931. I couldn't attach it to this document. Send me an email roadrashray@yahoo.com and I will email it to you........Ray
            Last edited by roadrashray; 10-31-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Anybody have a copy of the MaxSelect Planer rebate form they can scan? Neither of my local HDs could locate copies in the form, find them on HD's site or Ridgid's site

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah I am looking for this too.

Anybody have a copy of the MaxSelect Planer rebate form they can scan?

Thanks!

Comment

You guys need to read. See above for what you need...............

Comment

After all the threads I read about Ridgid in this forum, I really wondered when or if the free planer would arrive. Much to my surprise, I came home today and the planer was already here! Took less than 3 weeks, that's fast for any rebate, let alone a free tool. Thanks to Ray for the rebate form.

PO Tim

Comment

Well it appears that Ridgid is sending out 18v impact drivers in place of the 14.4v one. I just received an 18v MaxHC battery in the mail. I thought that the shipping was messed up and someone else got my 14.4 battery and impact and I got their 18v battery. When I called, the service rep said that I was getting the 18v instead of the 14.4v and that the battery was shipped separately from the impact driver. This works out better since I have a bunch of 18v tools.

Comment

Originally posted by mdm View Post
                        Well it appears that Ridgid is sending out 18v impact drivers in place of the 14.4v one. I just received an 18v MaxHC battery in the mail. I thought that the shipping was messed up and someone else got my 14.4 battery and impact and I got their 18v battery. When I called, the service rep said that I was getting the 18v instead of the 14.4v and that the battery was shipped separately from the impact driver. This works out better since I have a bunch of 18v tools.
                        When did you send in the form. I registered mine in october and still have not recieved anything. I called a couple days ago and they said they were processing forms from september.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottrodd View Post
                          When did you send in the form. I registered mine in october and still have not recieved anything. I called a couple days ago and they said they were processing forms from september.
                          I sent mine in the first week in November and was very shocked to get both the planer and the 18 volt impact driver and battery within two weeks! Have to admit that I was pretty impressed by how quick it was! Of course I then didn't have a charger for the 18 volt Nicad battery, so found the drill with two nicad batteries on clearance for $99........

Comment

I sent my in the first week of November. The battery came first and the impact the next day.

Comment

Well, I called ridgid back today and this time they told me that everything had been processed on 1-15, which was before I called the first time. Not sure why they told me they were still processing forms from september. They also lost my rebate form for the free impact, but they said they could put in a order for it because they already had a copy of my reciept, so that should arrive in 7-10 days. One question, is the impact eligible for the Lifetime Service Agreement?

Comment

Working...
                              X