X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.4 impact driver

Just ambling through the local home depot and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a new, in the box, r82320 14.4 volt impact driver. original price $179, yellow stickered to $81.50. I already have one of these(purchased on clearance for $108) but I'm wanting a second battery. I figure for $30 more than just a new 14.4 battery costs($52), I can also get the driver, case and charger. The cashier scans the bar code and says "$27.50, do you want the extended warranty with that"? Exiting the store, I'm thinking that I got a complete impact driver for half the cost of a new 14.4 volt battery. Gotta love the Home Depot!
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: 14.4 impact driver

Nice find FINER9998. You already know that impact driver rocks so you weren't even taking a chance on that deal.

Of course, we all know that your HD is the only one in the entire chain that has that deal so you get an extra attaboy.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

one for each hand
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Thank you for the attaboys, BD. I have the "luxury" of 8 HDs within 40 mins of home so it's just a matter of keeping your eyes open and being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

I found an open box 14.4 impact driver today. It was just the impact, battery and the charger. There was no price on it so I asked the lady tagging the clearance items how much it was. After a brief discussion with another employee she asked how $20 was. I said I'll take it.

Comment

you won't be sorry. that impact driver is a great tool.

Comment

Working...
            X