14.4 impact driver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.4 impact driver

Just ambling through the local home depot and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a new, in the box, r82320 14.4 volt impact driver. original price $179, yellow stickered to $81.50. I already have one of these(purchased on clearance for $108) but I'm wanting a second battery. I figure for $30 more than just a new 14.4 battery costs($52), I can also get the driver, case and charger. The cashier scans the bar code and says "$27.50, do you want the extended warranty with that"? Exiting the store, I'm thinking that I got a complete impact driver for half the cost of a new 14.4 volt battery. Gotta love the Home Depot!
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: 14.4 impact driver

Nice find FINER9998. You already know that impact driver rocks so you weren't even taking a chance on that deal.

Of course, we all know that your HD is the only one in the entire chain that has that deal so you get an extra attaboy.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

one for each hand
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Thank you for the attaboys, BD. I have the "luxury" of 8 HDs within 40 mins of home so it's just a matter of keeping your eyes open and being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

I found an open box 14.4 impact driver today. It was just the impact, battery and the charger. There was no price on it so I asked the lady tagging the clearance items how much it was. After a brief discussion with another employee she asked how $20 was. I said I'll take it.

Comment

you won't be sorry. that impact driver is a great tool.

Comment

Working...
            X