X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ac9950 herc-u lift

i have 4 of the above for sale. $70US plus shipping (approx $30) each. i can provide an original register receipt for each one for LLSA registration if requested. PM me if interested. They are new, in original packaging.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Re: ac9950 herc-u lift

Hi.
    Do you still have these lifts?
    Thanks
    Mark
    smokeless1
    Email smokeless1@shaw.ca

Comment

I'm interested if you still have these for sale. 918-571-3969

Comment

I was told by Ridgid Customer Service that the AC9950 Herc-U-Lift Plus is not qualified for the LLSA. The 9950 is made by Ridgid... only TTI manufactured tools are covered by the LLSA (with registration). The LLSA is actually provided by TTI and are using the Ridgid name under license.

CWS

Comment

I have a Herc-U-Lift that I bought five or six years ago. It has been collecting dust in the box since then. I have no idea about model numbers. Anyone want it for $25.00 you can have it. I am not going to apply any energy aside from blowing the dust off the box, meaning if you want it, come get it in Albany, N.Y. If you are passing through Albany, toward a vacation destination, I am less than five minutes from I-90.

Comment

I am looking for a Herc-u-lift. Anyone have one? I will pay for shipping to get it here to NC. Lori

Comment

Lori,

I've got one here in Southern MD, I think I paid $50 for it, but haven't had a need for it. It is NOT a plus version, (that one I'm keepin'), so it'll only work for a table saw. I have no idea what the shipping cost would be because it mighty heavy. PM me a contact and we can discuss.

~D~

Comment

I have 2 of these available (AC9950, HercULift Plus, so it works with more than just the table saw).

$60.00 each + shipping (PM for shipping estimate if you want one)

-Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
                  I have 2 of these available (AC9950, HercULift Plus, so it works with more than just the table saw).

$60.00 each + shipping (PM for shipping estimate if you want one)

-Chris
                  PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood_Junkie View Post
                    PM sent.
                    Replied

Comment

Well, I set this up last night under my TP1300 planer stand. While I will miss the low-level storage a little bit, I absolutely love being able to wheel it around in my tight workshop, rotate it on its own axis, and have the whole mechanism inside the legs (sometimes I have to wheel it through a door). I'm planning to put two layers of plywood under the planer to raise the tables above the height of my tablesaw top..

I bought another Herc-U-Lift after-market and can't wait to setup my bandsaw with it next week. While it currently is on a mobile base, and in the garage, it is a LOT more stable when resting on its own legs, than the support structure of the mobile base.

I cannot understand why Ridgid discontinued the universal Herc-u-Lift...
                      This is one of the greatest stationary tool accessories ever.

If I could find 'em and afford 'em, I'd put one under my non-Ridgid machines as well! (though, that would take away a lot of storage space...)

Hrrm... selling these two other mobile bases will pay for one Herc-U-lift.. hrrm...

Comment

for anyone still intersted, i still have a couple of ac9950s left.

Comment

Hi Finer9998,

I have two Craftsman saws (one table, one RAS) that are in need of ac9950s. These are the plus models, correct? If so -- and if my research is correct -- they should work swimmingly with both saws and I'd like to take them off your hands...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

oops, erroneous post.

Comment

Does anyone have any of these for sale? Would like one for my 6" jointer and one for the 14" bandsaw.

Comment

Working...
                              X