X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee 18v Free Tool Offer

If you purchase one of three Milwaukee V18 Lithium-Ion Combo kits before the end of the year, you get a free tool via mail-in rebate. You can choose between the jobsite radio, an impact driver, or an extra battery. There is a link below to the rebate form with all the info. Not a bad deal.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/us/en/s...df?OpenElement

Re: Milwaukee 18v Free Tool Offer

Hope Milwaukee's lith ion batteries have a better track record than their dismal 18(probaly other voltages as well) ni cads. When my milwaukee ni cads fail I will switch to v18 lith ions.
    You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akita View Post
      Hope Milwaukee's lith ion batteries have a better track record than their dismal 18(probaly other voltages as well) ni cads. When my milwaukee ni cads fail I will switch to v18 lith ions.
      On their website they are offering a 5 year/2000 charge warranty on their Li-Ion Batteries.

Comment

how the heck will they know if it has been charged 2000 times??? better yet who keeps count?
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          how the heck will they know if it has been charged 2000 times??? better yet who keeps count?
          I believe the new lith ions have a chip that records the battery's 1st charge(it's date of birth)and every charge/discharge cycle.
          You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

ummmm big brother is watching........ lol
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Why buy a piece of crap Milkyweed when for the same bucks you can get a Ridgid tool with the Lifetime Service Agreement that replaces batteries when they go bad. Free Parts, Free Service, Free Batteries for Life, All you have to do is register the tools when you buy them.
              sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by harley130 View Post
                Why buy a piece of crap Milkyweed when for the same bucks you can get a Ridgid tool with the Lifetime Service Agreement that replaces batteries when they go bad. Free Parts, Free Service, Free Batteries for Life, All you have to do is register the tools when you buy them.
                Honestly i find the Ridgid power tools to be peice of crap and the wilwaulkee to be alot better. Ive owned both sets and had to send peices of the ridgid back. then been told that they were not under warantee without even haveing them for a year. where as the milwaulkee ive had to send the battery back 2 times now and they always send me a new one. only items i own from ridgid that i will never complain about are my tubing cutters and other hand tools.

Comment

Originally posted by mtburdick View Post
                  Honestly i find the Ridgid power tools to be peice of crap and the wilwaulkee to be alot better. Ive owned both sets and had to send peices of the ridgid back. then been told that they were not under warantee without even haveing them for a year. where as the milwaulkee ive had to send the battery back 2 times now and they always send me a new one. only items i own from ridgid that i will never complain about are my tubing cutters and other hand tools.
                  Ryobi does make a fair tool in the Milkyweed line don't they. As to being told that the Ridgid tools are not under warranty that is why I advise everyone I deal with to staple a copy of their sales receipt inside the front cover of their owners manual. All you have to do is ask for a duplicate copy. And if you register your LSA, their is never a questions if their under warranty. They always will be as long as you own them.
                  Of course that is why they make different brands of tools, to each his own.
                  sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Working...
                  X