• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid TS2400LS (portable TS) $299 on Black Friday

geez, that is one heck of a price!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/bla...withStand.html

Re: Ridgid TS2400LS (portable TS) $299 on Black Friday

Have any of you ever gone to Home Depot on a black Friday before? For all the hell you go through just to attempt to buy something it's just not worth it. I'm staying home that day.

If someone actually can withstand going there and really can buy one that's not damaged yes it is a great price.

Comment

Oh man, I wish I had room for this saw!!!!!!!!!!
      A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I might actually go out that morning for this. I wonder how many they'll be stocking at each store.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
          Oh man, I wish I had room for this saw!!!!!!!!!!
          i bet you do

doesn't take up much space

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
            i bet you do

doesn't take up much space
            Sadly I don't right now. No garage and no space inside the cab of my truck. I have the little JET, less than a year old and it fits and stores inside the cab behind my seat. It's a really great saw for the size and price, but it's only a benchtop with a crap fence. I measured my space back there very carefully and the RIGID just wont make it.

As soon as I get a garage I'm upgrading, and the 2400 is my first choice. I hope this deal comes back around. Anyway, everybody else go get it so I can live vicariously through your deal!
            A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

heck for that price buy it and stick it in a closet or under a bed or ues it as an end table or .............. well i am sure you get the idea
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

The few times I've gone out on black Friday the past couple of years, I"ve gone to Staples, which is right next door to our HD so I usually stroll through....HD is typically not overly busy early.

Comment

Darn !!!!!! I don't think I need two of the same .. I hope they will slash the price for the Router Combo tho .... about to buy a router and looking for killer deal ... leaning towards a Triton 2.25... but like the Ridgid too...

Comment

Picked one up this morning. My first table saw Hopefully Ill find some projects to do now that I finally have one!

-Chris

Comment

Picked one up at 6:15am. Quite a few people but not really crowded. Liked the fact that saw and stand came all assembled. Just lifted it out of the box and stood it up, removed all the plastic wrap and styrofoam blocks and put on the fence and it was ready to plug in.
                      Grabbed one of the $29 shop vacs too. Seemed like to good a deal not to get it even though didn't really need it.
                      Just tried to register it for the LSA. Went through the entire process twice and it didn't come up in my stuff either time. Oh well, it'll work out.
                      Last edited by roadrashray; 11-23-2007, 11:09 PM.

Comment

They were flying off the shelves on Long Island. I got to the store at 6:05am, and there were 2 people online in front of me that were buying 2 each, and the forklift couldn't get them off the shelf fast enough. I asked the guy that helped me how many they had on hand, and he said "16 I think" so they probably lasted till about 6:30.

Comment

Working...
                        X