X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Vacumn Deals

The 12 gallon Ridgid wet/dry vac will be $29.00 (normally $69.00)
    sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Re: Black Friday Vacumn Deals

That's a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by harley130 View Post
      The 12 gallon Ridgid wet/dry vac will be $29.00 (normally $69.00)
      Nice deal and I wonder how many are in stock as of opening. Maybe one or two? I can't say about HD but I do know other stores advertise super prices but then they hide stock other than for maybe one or two of an item. If you read their adds close it says "limited to stock on hand" so the customer ends up having to come back later on and pay normal price just to get one. That is unless you are the first to enter. People fight like crazy wild animals over saving a little $$$ and it's not worth that to me. I'm staying home and sleeping in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_PA View Post
        Nice deal and I wonder how many are in stock as of opening. Maybe one or two? I can't say about HD but I do know other stores advertise super prices but then they hide stock other than for maybe one or two of an item. If you read their adds close it says "limited to stock on hand" so the customer ends up having to come back later on and pay normal price just to get one. That is unless you are the first to enter. People fight like crazy wild animals over saving a little $$$ and it's not worth that to me. I'm staying home and sleeping in.
        I happened to lay my hands on the last 12 gallon model last year during the $29 sale... Then they started substituting the 16 gallon model (of the same series) at $29. I'm pleased with the one I got, and it's the perfect size. But don't be afraid to ask the managers (ALL of them) for a substitute!

Comment

At our HD, we got in 32 to sell. We've already been told there will be NO substitutions this year. When the 12 gallon ones are gone, there gone. They have a different sku & upc on them than our regular 12 gallon units so even if someone thinks they're smart and goes to the wet/dry vac location and gets one they will be charged the regular price. I haven't gotten to take a look at the sale vac yet to see what is included in the box so don't know what kind of attachments that are included. That could be the catch to this special. Attachments are expensive.
          sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Working...
          X