X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sears $5 off $5 tool

Sears has a coupon for $5 off any tool or lawn & garden purchase of $5 or more. It expires 1/22/07.

http://www.sears.com/ue/home/5Offcoupon.pdf

Re: Sears $5 off $5 tool

I've used that a couple days ago for string trimmer line and 2 cycle oil. It will only work in the tool department (items that begin with 009) and in lawn and garden (071). Going back today for more.

Comment

We have just returned from a trip on icy roads from my local Sears store where I was informed that the coupon was not only no good it was on the Sears website because someone hacked their site and added it. If the store manager had not been such a jerk it may have been okay, but he just made the situation worse.

Comment

It seems to be hit and miss with Sears across the country. I've heard the "fake, hacked, etc" excuse on other forums also. My question is if it was hacked on their website, why does it scan properly in the computer system? I call BS on all the Sears stores that don't honor it. Luckily the Sears around here will accept it.

Comment

Frankly, if that were true about it being fake, they wouldn't still be hosting it on their site!

Comment

I'm going to print out two dozen, then drive to every sears in a 100 mile radius and get those Robogrips and sell 'em on Ebay...WOOHOO I'm rich!

Comment

these people are really really unbelievable!

first they say that your coupon is a copy! how ridiculous! do they want you to bring in the screen or what?

then they say you their manager said no

then they say, well loss prevention manager said no

well, now it is 1-29-08, the coupon was good only till 1-22-08 and its still on the web!!!!!

omar

Comment

Working...
              X