X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearence 24v lithium ion sets

aabout 3 months ago i found our last two 4 pc 24volt lithium ridgid kits...i got to scan it for the price and it came up to 198.50!!!it was originally 697. those 2 sold in 2 hours...
    Last edited by tu4evr; 02-04-2008, 01:12 AM.

Re: clearence 24v lithium ion sets

$397 in So.Cal area now, actually called a 3pc kit R931, circ , recip saws , 2 x 24v batts ,chgr, light,bag

Comment

Originally posted by tu4evr View Post
      aabout 3 months ago i found our last two 4 pc 24volt lithium ridgid kits...i got to scan it for the price and it came up to 198.50!!!it was 397 before that. those 2 sold in 2 hours...
      Oh stop it with the big tease stuff! Reminds me of the georgous babe who says, "you should have been around last night, I needed a man sooooo much, tonight, not so much!"

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        Oh stop it with the big tease stuff! Reminds me of the georgous babe who says, "you should have been around last night, I needed a man sooooo much, tonight, not so much!"
        sounds like you speak from experience ray

anyways, i agree, clearances, especially something that happened 3 months ago and there's a .00000000001% chance of someone actually finding one is a tease that shouldn't be brought up...just a *#@$ tease

Comment

Working...
        X