X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ridgid Tool belt....

I believe this deal is still going on. Very nice tool belt with alot of pockets. Pretty nice quality. Little tear off sheets with offer at HD. Almost passed it up as they were offering it for purchasing one of three corded tools.
    I had just bought the 8 piece 18 volt set that had one of the tools (jigsaw) in cordless. I filled out the card with the model number for the cordless and my reciept from the set and threw it in the mail. Didn't actually think they would send it, however mail time today it showed up. Probably equivelent to a $35 belt.
    Last edited by roadrashray; 02-06-2008, 07:22 PM.

Re: Free Ridgid Tool belt....

do u have any links regarding this offer?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Sorry, no. There was a pad of tear offs describing the offer and detailing the requirements to qualify. I was so sure I would not qualify I didn't even make a copy of the form I sent in. It was located in the tool dept in two different Home Depot's.
      If you don't find them I would check with the Pro Desk or someone in the tool dept. At many stores the Ridgid rep comes in every week or so. Leave a message at the Pro Desk for him to leave some forms.
      Sorry I couldn't be more help....Ray

Comment

Does anyone know the effective dates for this tool offer? Also does anyone have any info on the coupon for the offer? My local Home Depot was unable to help. I called Ridgid and they had no info either.

Thanks Jim

Comment

Working...
        X