X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% off Milwaukee tools

20% off all milwaukee tools and accessories at Amazon. Enter code MILQPTAI at check out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht...&creative=9325

Re: 20% off Milwaukee tools

i haven't tested it yet but are you sure it's not just "accessories"?

"Additional offering: Save 20% each on Milwaukee Power Tool Accessories offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code MILQPTAI at checkout."

Comment

tried it out on the 4 piece kit, didn't work, knew it was too good to be true...

Comment

Yeah...they started it out on all tools and changed it to accessories.

Comment

that sucks...and a world of a difference

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceLee View Post
            tried it out on the 4 piece kit, didn't work, knew it was too good to be true...
            If you call and tell them you tried it and it didn't work online they will do it for you. I just got the V28 4pc kit for 433.69 which is 20% off 542.11

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
            Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
            1 Milwaukee 0928-29 V28 Lith... $542.11 1 $542.11

Shipped via UPS (estimated arrival date: 12-February-2008).
            Tracking number: 1Z4F940A4214206006

Item Subtotal: $542.11
            Shipping & Handling: $26.53

Super Saver Discount $-26.53

Total: $542.11

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for USD
            108.42 for the above-referenced order. Your new total is 433.69.
            Thank you for using Amazon.com.
            Last edited by Msuiter; 02-13-2008, 11:23 PM.

Comment

didn't work for me bud, called them, said all i could have said...no luck...nice find for u though...

Comment

hmm guess i got lucky. All i did was put the kit in my cart, went to checkout and put in the code and no worky so at that point i found the customer service icon and clicked it to call me. Spoke with Brandon from their customer service. I told him i put the code in and it didn't work so he tried it on his end and it didn't work. He then looked at the section where it tells you the details of the 20% offer, said ok well once it ships it will post to your account and then it will post a refund of 108.42. I know cost on that kit from my wifes company is 519.00 so amazon basicly gave me the kit at a loss of 85 bux and they gave me free shipping LOL

Comment

Check out the Milwaukee website and they have a rebate on their V28 sets where you can get a free tool by mail. That would make your find just a little bit sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by spamadillo View Post
                    Check out the Milwaukee website and they have a rebate on their V28 sets where you can get a free tool by mail. That would make your find just a little bit sweeter.
                    Yep thats part of the reason i bought it because they were offering the free tool. I sent away for the 1/2" impact, can't wait for it to show up. I just found the Milwaukee radio online for 40 bux refurbed so i can add it to the collection LOL. Guess im gonna have to get another battery for all these extra tools

Comment

Originally posted by Msuiter View Post
                      Yep thats part of the reason i bought it because they were offering the free tool. I sent away for the 1/2" impact, can't wait for it to show up. I just found the Milwaukee radio online for 40 bux refurbed so i can add it to the collection LOL. Guess im gonna have to get another battery for all these extra tools
                      i just picked up the set for 463.96. kept bugging the person about it and they finally caved in, so give it your best shot, i'm not saying it WILL work, but at least you can try...

i was thinking about forgetting this and just buy the cordded tools, but with that free tool offer, i think i will make this a keeper...this is almost a rediculous deal...

thanks for reminding me of that guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X